The DL-Office of the Faculty of Humanities (formerly known as E-Learning office) is available to faculty members as a point of contact for all questions related to platforms and digitalization at UHH.
Quick links: the most important logins for digital tools and platforms at UHH
- AGORA: The eLearning platform for the humanities at the UHH.
- CommSys: The central login for the CommSys of all faculties at the UHH.
- Lecture2Go: The video platform of the UHH with recorded lectures, conferences and workshops.
- MS Teams (in german):Microsoft Teams is a collaboration platform at UHH that combines chat, telephone and video conferencing as well as other functions such as file storage and survey tools.
- OpenOlat: The learning management system of the UHH
- Particify (in german) (früher: ARSnova): Lecture hall voting system (audience response system) with a wide range of functions at UHH.
- STiNE: The study information network of the UHH.
- UHH-Pad (in german) (Hedgedoc): Collaborative real-time editor of the UHH.
- Zoom: The most widely used web video conferencing system at UHH.
eLearning Institutions at the UHH
Listed below are the other institutions that, together with our eLearning Office at the Faculty of Humanities, make up the eNetwork at the University of Hamburg.
- Team Applikationen | CMR (in german): Applications team and the specialist group Learning Management Systems of the Department of Studies & Teaching, Campus Management Unit (until 31.12.2021: focus area Digitisation of Teaching and Learning at the Hamburg Centre for University Teaching and Learning). In close cooperation with the decentralised eLearning offices in the faculties, the team offers centralised didactic and media-related individual counselling as well as training courses on the integration of digital media into teaching for teaching staff and students as required.
- BWL (in german): eLearning Office of the Faculty of Business Administration
- EW (in german): Office for Digital Teaching of the Faculty of Education Science
- JURA: Study Management of the Faculty of Law
- MIN (in german): Digitalisation in teaching at the Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Natural Sciences
- UKE: eLearning Office of the Faculty of Medicine
- WISO: eLearning Office of the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences
Information portals on the topic of eLearning
- eLearning portal of the University of Hamburg (in german):
With references to important services, initiatives and resources concerning digitally supported teaching, the central eLearning portal gives teaching staff at UHH.
- forTEXT – Exploring Literature Digitally (in german) (external link):
In the forTEXT project, a collaborative research environment for humanities scholars is being developed. The focus here is on the two most important activities of hermeneutic text indexing: text annotation and text analysis. forTEXT - which is initially being developed on the basis of the needs of literary scholars - aims to open up direct, low-threshold and functional access to digital methods above all for humanities scholars working in a more traditional way.
- dig-hum.de (in german) (external link):
The association "Digital Humanities im deutschsprachigen Raum" (DHd) sees itself as a forum and formal representation of interests for all those who - regardless of discipline - are involved in research and teaching in the field of digital humanities in German-speaking countries.
- e-teaching.org (in german) (external link):
e-teaching.org is a comprehensive and clear "information and advisory tool for (tele)media-based university teaching". With compact introductions and in-depth PDF long texts, it covers all relevant topics of e-learning project management. Voice and video recordings of expert interviews on fundamental topics and current trends can be accessed. There are also references to current calls for tenders and events, a growing community area and a database with examples of successful eLearning.